Candolim is a beautiful village of North Goa situated at about 15 km from Panaji in the Bardez Taluka. It is one of the most happening tourist hot-spots and is very famous for its beautiful beach. While at the Candolim beach do not miss out the Fort Aguada. The fort was built by the Portuguese way back in 1912 for defence against the Dutch and the Maratha invaders. Along with the fort the church, lighthouse and the barracks of the Aguada Jail have become tourist attractions. Candolim beach take a plunge, or just sunbathe. For the more adventurous amongst you there is the option of indulging in water sports like parasailing and jet skiing. There is also a church situated in the village known as the church of Our Lady of Good Hope. It was built in 1560 by Father Pedro De Belem. It is well known for its stained-glass work inside.
Candolim is the place to be in to spend the evenings in the best possible manner. You must check out the makeshift bars and restaurants made from wood and palm leaves on the beachside.
- 17Newly Refurbished Candolim Studio Near The Sea
- 26Beach Touching Ground Floor 1 Bedroom Apartment
- 33Spacious Luxury Serviced Apartment Near Beach & Free WiFi
- 38Stunning Private 2nd Floor Boutique Feel Serviced Apartment & Free WiFi
- 36Quality 2 Bedroom Serviced Apartment Regal Park Candolim & Free WiFi
- 30Sea Facing Ground Floor 1 Bedroom Apartment
- 44Sea Facing 1st Floor 2 Bedroom Apartment
- 31Home from Home Serviced Apartment Close To The Beach & Free WiFi